VCU Libraries to provide interlibrary loan and delivery services to meet the research, education, clinical care and administrative needs of VCU faculty, staff and Health System Employees.
Let us retrieve and deliver materials to you when:
- The resource you want is not available in the VCU Libraries collections (interlibrary loan).
- You want a digitized copy of an article, chapter or excerpt from the print, microform, electronic or a non-circulating VCU Libraries collection.
- The materials you want are located at the other campus library.
- The materials you want are located in storage.
- The item you want is not in the format you need (e.g., VCU Libraries own the electronic copy, but you need a print copy).
- You reside outside the Metro Richmond area and find it difficult to retrieve materials and pick up items in person
Most types and formats of materials may be requested from the VCU Libraries collections (delivery services) as well as from other libraries (interlibrary loan services).
Patrons will be notified via email when requested materials are available.
If you are an institution seeking information about borrowing materials from the VCU Libraries collections, please see Find Information on ILL Lending.