(Add ILLiad Authentication Link)
Included are full-time and part-time faculty (retired, adjunct, emeritus), staff, undergraduate and graduate students. Also included are participants in the VCCU-VCU Admission Program and Post-Doctoral individuals,
Fill requests for Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts from printed works)
- Request copies from the VCU Libraries collections of items located in storage, non-circulating collections. microforms, general stacks, electronic resources, etc.
- Request copies of items not available in the VCU Libraries collections.
- Copy requests are digitized and delivered electronically.
Fill requests for Loans (books, CDs, DVDs, dissertations, microforms, and entire works)
- Request Items located in storage.
- Request items be retrieved from one of the campus libraries’ collection and transferred to the other library for pick up.
- Request items that are not available (e.g., checked out to another patron, at the bindery, on order, etc.) be borrowed from another library for you.
(undergraduate, graduate, faculty, VCCU-VCU, PDAF)