(Add ILLiad Authentication Link)
Included are the following groups who reside in Metro Richmond:
- Full-time, part-time, administrative, collateral, retired and emeritus (EMER) faculty
- Faculty not employed full-time at the University who participate in educational, research and/or clinical programs and are affiliated with the INOVA Health System (INOVA).
- Employees of the Hunter McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) who have been granted full-time academic appointment with the University.
- Retrieval and delivery of loans (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) to your campus box address. This includes items from the VCU Libraries circulating collections and items borrowed through interlibrary loan (Campus Delivery Services).
- Retrieval of items from the VCU Libraries circulating collections. Items are placed at one of the service desks for pick up (Paging Services).
- Retrieval and transferral of a circulating item from one of the campus libraries to the other campus library for your use. Items may be picked up at one of the libraries or sent to your campus address.
(EMER, INOVA, RET, VAMC)