To cancel your ILLiad request:
- Log into your ILLiad account. Outstanding requests will display.
- Select the request you wish to cancel by clicking on the transaction number. Another screen will display.
- Click on the "Cancel Request" button at the top of the screen.
Patrons cannot cancel a request if the item has already been received and checked out or delivered.
To cancel requests for
- Go to your VCU Libraries My Account, e-Shelf, and Saved Searches
- Enter your eID username and password. Then click "'Log On."
- Click on “My Account”.
- On the left side of the screen click on “Requests.” A list of items requested will be displayed.
- Click on “Cancel” under “Actions” on the right side of the item you wish to cancel.
Requests Cancelled by Library Staff
When a request is cancelled by library staff, the user is notified via email with the reason for the cancellation.