Items Borrowed from VCU Libraries Collections
Late fines are applied to overdue materials. See the Borrowing Polices for details.
Fines may be paid over the phone with a credit or debit card or in person with a card, cash, check or RamBucks.
Items Borrowed from other Libraries through Interlibrary Loans
- Damaged materials: Minimum varies plus a $25 non-refundable processing fee
- Lost materials: Minimum $135 per item ($110 replacement plus a $25 non-refundable processing fee)
Items Patrons Borrowed Directly from Other Libraries
- Fees and fines vary with RALC, VIVA and other libraries.
- You must contact the lending library directly to determine the amount owed and to pay all fees and fines.
- You may be blocked from borrowing from VCU Libraries collections if you have lost, damaged or overdue materials from VIVA and RALC libraries.