Posters and other large-format printing jobs will be printed and available for pick-up within 5 business days. Payment is expected upon pick-up.
- Cabell Library: Service Desk, first floor
- Tompkins-McCaw Library: Service Desk, first floor
- $10 per linear foot as it comes off the roll (or portion thereof). Example: A poster 32 inches (2 feet 8 inches) tall by 64 inches (5 feet 4 inches) wide costs $72.
- Payment is accepted by cash, check, credit/debit card, RamBucks, or department charge code. If you'll be charging the cost of the print to a university account, bring the budget code with you when you come to pick up your poster.
- Poster tubes are not available through the VCU Libraries. The VCU Bookstore on the Monroe Park Campus as well as most area art supply stores and U.S. Post Offices carry hard plastic transportation tubes.