Dr. Henry H. Hibbs, Jr. at his desk in Ginter House, ca. 1930s.
A History of the Richmond Professional Institute: From Its Beginning in 1917 to Its Consolidation With the Medical College of Virginia in 1968 to Form Virginia Commonwealth University was written by Dr. Henry H. Hibbs, Jr. (1887-1977), long-time head of Richmond Professional Institute (RPI) - is available as a part of VCU Libraries' Digital Collections.
VCU yearbooks and alumni publications from both campuses are now available online. The VCU Libraries has digitized yearbooks and alumni publications published by Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) from both the Monroe Park Campus and the MCV Campus and from its predecessors Richmond Professional Institute (RPI) and the Medical College of Virginia (MCV) - they are of VCU Libraries' Digital Collections.