Start your music education and psychology of music research with these resources.
VCU Libraries has 3 database options for ERIC.See VCU Databases A-Z.
ERIC via Proquest CSA.
ERIC via First Search
- Full ERIC index • Great source for searching articles – many available full text
- May have links to other items citing a particular item
- Linking to Get it @ VCU for full text options, VCU Libraries physical collection, or ILLiad for ILL or document delivery
ERIC .ed.gov - U.S. Dept. of Education site
- Full ERIC index
- Links to Get it @ VCU for full text options, VCU Libraries collections, or ILLiad
- Database available to the public; you will be able to use once you leave VCU
- Latest ERIC entries
- Easy to search by publication type, date, etc.
- POST 2004: full text of most items or link to “find in library”
- “Find in library”: does the following. Opens a new window warning that you are leaving ERIC. Click “continue”. It may have a screen with links for other libraries. If you have accessed the site through VCU Libraries website or research guide, there will be a link to Get it @ VCU.
- If there the"Find in library" link does not display nor have the link to Get it @ VCU (generally pre-2004 item), I suggest having the ERIC via Progress CSA open in another window. You can quickly search ERIC CSA with the EJ or ED number. If not full text, see the link to Get it @ VCU for other full text options, VCU Libraries Search for physical collections, or the ILLiad link for ILL or document delivery.