Step 2: Formulating Your Search Strategy
Step 3: Selecting the Right Resource (Always search more than one database)
- CINAHL: Start here if your topic tends to fall more within the field of nursing.
- PubMed/MEDLINE: Start your search here if the topic is one that tends to be more biomedical or medical in nature.
- APA PsycNet: This database is good for searching psychological or psychiatric topics.
- Cochrane Library: This database is a good resource when needing to find systematic reviews.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse : This is a good resource when searching for practice guidelines.