If you have not found what you are looking for in 10 minutes ... it's time to call a librarian at Tompkins-McCaw Library.
Your librarian can provide many information based services for free, including:
- Systematic Reviews - assistance with searching, citation management, and appraisal.
- Expert Literature Searches
- Evidence Based Practice Searches
- Citation Management assistance
- and more.
We can also come to your office, lab or facutly meeting, or class to give presentations on:
- PubMed, CINAHL, PsycInfo, or any other VCU Libraries resource
- Setting up an account for RefWorks, personal or group
- Finding images or protocols