When requesting articles, please be sure to use your Community Memorial/ VCU Health Email Address when asked for an email during the registration process. This ensures you are recognized as a member of the VCU community and will not be charged for your article request.
How to Set Up a Loansome Doc Account – 2 Step Process
Part 1: VCU Registration
Choose the category - Be Sure to Select:
Part 2: Loansome Doc Registration
3. Click on "Send to" (To the Right Just Below the Gray Bar)
4. Select "Order" and then click "Order Articles"
5. You will be then asked to log into our Loansome Doc Account and will be able to request the articles from VCU Libraries.
6. In the notes field of the Docline request, be sure to put "Community Memorial Hospital"
7. You will receive an email notifying you that your request has been filled from - email@example.com
Fall 2021 Webinars
Please click on the date you are interested in and sign up to make sure that you receive the link for the workshop.
PubMed & CINAHL: Basics of Doing a Good Search
Searching OVID: MEDLINE & Embase Basics