Log on to ILLiad
Effective July 1, 2019, the National Library of Medicine will retire Loansome Doc services due to declining use of the system.
If your for-profit business or organization is a registered VCU Libraries (Tompkins-McCaw Library) Loansome Doc user, we will continue to provide you with the same service and charges until June 1, 2019. Effective June 1, 2019, please contact us at email@example.com or 804-828-1115 if you still wish to borrow from us or have questions.
Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts from works)
- Request copies from the VCU Libraries collections. included are items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microforms, general stacks, and electronic resources.
- Copies will be delivered electronically.
- $35 per filled request
- Additional charges may include:
- VCU Libraries reserves the right to double the charges for copies over 30 pages
- Invoices will be mailed to the address you provided on your registration form
- Pay with cash (in-person) or check with copy of invoice or on-line via credit card.