Log on to ILLiad
Effective July 1, 2019, the National Library of Medicine will retire Loansome Doc services due to declining use of the system.
If your for-profit business or organization is a registered VCU Libraries (Health Sciences Library) Loansome Doc user, we will continue to provide you with the same service and charges until June 1, 2019. Effective June 1, 2019, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-828-1115 if you still wish to borrow from us or have questions.
Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts from works)
- Request copies from the VCU Libraries collections. included are items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microforms, general stacks, and electronic resources.
- Copies will be delivered electronically.
- $35 per filled request
- Additional charges may include:
- VCU Libraries reserves the right to double the charges for copies over 30 pages
- Invoices will be mailed to the address you provided on your registration form
- Pay by check with copy of invoice or on-line via credit card.