Log on to ILLiad
Students, staff and faculty participants in the IPAS program receive the same services described in the VCU Faculty, Staff and Health System Employees, VCU Distance Employees and Students and the VCU Students and Employees sections with a few exceptions.
VCU Libraries will provide the following services to participants.
Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts for printed work)
- Request copies from items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microform, general stacks, electronic resources, etc.
- Request copies of items not available in the VCU Libraries collections.
- Copies are delivered electronically.
Loans (books, CDs, DVDs, dissertations, microforms and entire works)
- Request items located in storage be retrieved and held for pickup at one the libraries
- Request items be retrieved from one of the campus libraries’ collection and transferred to the other library for pick up.
- Request items be retrieved from the VCU Libraries collection and held at the main circulation desk for pick-up.
- Request items that are not available (e.g., checked out to another patron, at the bindery, on order, etc.) be borrowed from another library for you.
- Items are held for pick-up at one of the libraries or may be shipped to address if you reside outside Metro Richmond. However, we are not able to ship books and other returnable items outside the United States and some states depending on item due dates and the distance patron resides from VCU Libraries.