Log on to ILLiad
Please provide current contact information and ensure the information is correct when you log in again.
The following groups may become VCU Libraries patrons and eligible to borrow items from the VCU Libraries collections but may not have a VCU eID.
- Friends of the Libraries - The Friends of VCU Libraries are a circle of annual donors who make and foster gifts to support VCU Libraries.
- High School Students and Teachers - Students and teachers at the local high schools in the city of Richmond, Henrico County, Chesterfield County and Hanover County are eligible for borrowing privileges. To borrow, the librarian, media specialist, or other high school library administrator must first register their school library with VCU Libraries. Students and teachers are then issued single use passes. Students and teachers may be issued passes that are more than a single use.
- Faculty Spouse - Faculty may designate a spouse or partner to receive borrowing privileges from VCU Libraries.
- Loansome Doc Users
- VCCS-VCU Admission Program - These are high school participants in the VCCS-VCU program.
- VCU Community Memorial Hospital employees
- International Program for Addiction Studies (IPAS) participants
- RALC (Richmond Area Library Consortium) students and employees
- VIVA Cooperative Borrowing Program students and employees
- VCU Board of Visitors
- VA Biotechnology Research Park Employees
- General public - Must become a Friend of the Library to borrow materials.