We can find and deliver research materials to you if the item you want isn't available or if you are having difficulties accessing or retrieving items.
Most types and formats of materials may be requested from our collection (delivery services) or from other libraries (interlibrary loan services).
Delivery Service include retrieval and delivery of:
- materials owned or licensed by VCU Libraries (includes storage materials)
- materials from one library to the other library
- digitized copies (articles, chapters or excerpts) from print, microfilm and other collections
- materials to campus mail boxes for VCU faculty, staff and Health System
- materials to off campus addresses for users who reside outside Metro Richmond
Interlibrary Loan Service include the following.
- borrowing of materials in almost any format from libraries worldwide
- delivery of materials as noted above under Delivery Services
Log on to ILLiad