VCU faculty, staff, health system employees
Log on to ILLiad
Included are the following groups who reside in Metro Richmond:
- Full-time, part-time, administrative, collateral, retired and emeritus (EMER) faculty
- Faculty not employed full-time at the University who participate in educational, research and/or clinical programs and are affiliated with the INOVA Health System (INOVA).
- Employees of the Hunter McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) who have been granted full-time academic appointment with the University.
- Retrieval and delivery of loans (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) to your campus box address or held for pick-up at one of the libraries. This includes items from the VCU Libraries circulating collections such as storage and the general collections (document delivery) and items borrowed from other libraries on your behalf (interlibrary loan).
- Electronic delivery of copies (articles, chapters, etc.) of items located in VCU Libraries collections as well as items borrowed from other libraries.
- Allow faculty to appoint others (e.g., graduate and student assistants, secretaries, etc.) to submit requests on their behalf. This service prevents those working with faculty members from using their personal ILLiad account to submit requests for the faculty member. To use this service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create the faculty proxy account.
(EMER, INOV, VAMC)