VCU Faculty, Staff, Health System Employees
Log on to ILLiad
Included are the following groups:
- Full-time, part-time, staff, administrative, collateral, interns/residents, retired and emeritus (EMER) faculty
- Faculty not employed full-time at the University who participate in educational, research and/or clinical programs and are affiliated with the INOVA Health System (INOVA).
- Employees of the Hunter McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) who have been granted full-time academic appointment with the University.
- Students, staff and faculty participants in the International Programme in Addiction Studies (IPAS).
- Retrieval and delivery of loans (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) to your campus box address or held for pick-up at one of the libraries. This includes items from the VCU Libraries circulating collections such as storage and the general collections (document delivery) and items borrowed from other libraries on your behalf (interlibrary loan).
- Electronic delivery of copies (articles, chapters, etc.) of items located in VCU Libraries collections as well as items borrowed from other libraries.
- For faculty only: proxy service to appoint others (librarians, student assistants, secretaries, etc.) to submit requests on their behalf. Please do not ask others to submit requests on your behalf using their own accounts. To request a proxy, email email@example.com with the following information:
- Faculty member name
- Faculty member VCU eID username
- Phone number to be reached between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Department name
- Delivery preference for books and other loaned materials
- campus delivery (must provide campus box number)
- hold for pickup at Cabell Library
- hold for pickup at Health Sciences Library
- Name(s) and VCU eID of persons who will have access to this proxy account (no more than 5). If the person does not have VCU eID, provide their name.
- Once this information is received, a confirmation email will be sent to the faculty member with the username and temporary password for the account.
- The faculty member is responsible for sharing the username and password with their proxies.
- The faculty member is responsible for all items checked out on the proxy account. If the item is damaged or lost, the faculty member may be blocked and charged a fee.
- Proxies must bring their own ID to pick up materials. They will not need the faculty member's ID.
(EMER, INOV, VAMC)