Privileges for VCU Students
Log on to ILLiad
Included are full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. Also included are participants in the VCCS-VCU Admission Program and Post-Doctoral individuals.
Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts from printed works)
- Request scanned copies from the VCU Libraries collections and from other libraries world-wide.
- This includes items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microforms, general stacks, electronic resources, and more.
- Copies are delivered electronically.
Loans (books, CDs, DVDs, dissertations, microforms, and entire works)
- Request delivery of physical items from the VCU Libraries collections and other libraries country-wide.
- This includes items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microforms, general stacks, DVDs, and more.
- Request items that are not available (checked out to another patron, missing, not owned by VCU Libraries, etc) be borrowed from another library and shipped to VCU Libraries via interlibrary loan.