Privileges for VCU students and employees
Log on to ILLiad
Included are full-time and part-time faculty (retired, adjunct, emeritus), staff, undergraduate and graduate students. Also included are participants in the VCCS-VCU Admission Program and Post-Doctoral individuals.
Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts from printed works)
- Request copies from items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microforms, general stacks, electronic resources, etc.
- Request copies of items not available in the VCU Libraries collections.
- Copies are delivered electronically.
Loans (books, CDs, DVDs, dissertations, microforms, and entire works)
- Request items located in storage.
- Request items be retrieved from one of the campus libraries’ collection and transferred to the other library for pick up.
- Request items be retrieved from the VCU Libraries collection and held at the main circulation desk for pick-up.
- Request items that are not available (e.g., checked out to another patron, at the bindery, on order, etc.) be borrowed from another library for you.
- Faculty and staff may request that items be delivered to their campus box.
(VCCS-VCU, PDAF, EMER, INOV, VAMC,ABNE)