You may want to copy ("clone") a request when:
- You need a previously requested item again
- A publication has multiple volumes so that each volume appears as a separate request
- You need another copy of an item because the loan period is too short
To copy/clone a request:
- Log into your ILLiad account.
- Select the request you want to clone from the list of 'All Requests'.
- Select “Clone Request” located at the top left of the screen. By default, this link will not appear if you have reached 50 active requests.
- Enter or edit any information on the cloned request.
- Submit the request.
The cloned request should display in your list of pending requests.