Welcome to the Evidence-Based Medicine Guide, where you will find resources to help you find evidence to support your clinical work.
Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences
Personalized Information Services
If you have not found what you are looking for in 10 minutes ... it's time to call me.
As your librarian I provide many information based services for free, including:
- Systematic Reviews - assistance with searching, citation management, and appraisal.
- Expert Literature Searches
- Evidence Based Practice Searches
- Citation Management assistance
- and more.
I can also come to your office, lab or facutly meeting, or class to give presentations on:
- PubMed, Web of Science, BIOSIS, or any other VCU Libraries resource
- Setting up an account for RefWorks, personal or group
- Finding images or protocols
Director, Research Data Management
Research & Education Librarian