AAMC: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Competencies Across the Learning Continuum- Engaging health care professionals in collaborative DEI discussions, including cross-continuum
and cross-discipline colleagues.
- Conducting gap analyses of local curricula and training programs.
- Self-assessing and planning individual professional development.
- Developing curricular learning objectives.
- Developing assessment tools.
- Furthering research and scholarship in medical education and DEI.
-Guiding the strategic integration of DEI into the formal curricula and the clinical learning
Education from AMA Center for Health EquityThe AMA Center for Health Equity focuses on facilitating, strengthening, and amplifying AMA’s work to eliminate health inequities. Education from the AMA Center for Health Equity features content specifically developed and/or curated by the AMA Center for Health Equity to help physicians, health providers and health systems address root causes of inequities such as racism, white supremacy, and other structural determinants of health. Includes videos, podcast, and learning modules.