Log on to ILLiad
Virginia Department of Health
VCU Libraries provide document delivery and interlibrary loan services to current employees of the Virginia Department of Health. Some of these users were formerly Loansome Doc participants. Employees may submit their requests via the ILLiad system immediately.
Registering and accessing your account to submit requests
Use the ILLiad link above to log into your existing ILLiad account, to create an ILLiad account, or to submit requests.
We recommend that you bookmark the ILLiad link above and this page for future reference. Click on the log in link for Authorized Users.
If this is your first time submitting requests to us (not a former Loansome Doc user):
- Select the First Time Users option. You will be taken to a page with information about our services and more instructions for creating your username and password.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the button labeled "First Time Users Click Here. You will be taken to a New User Registration for ILLiad form.
- Complete and submit this form. When completing this form, make sure to select VA Department of Health as your status. We will use your email address to verify your affiliation with the VA Department of Health. You may began submitting requests to us immediately.
If you have used our services before as a Loansome Doc patron:
- Log in the ILLiad system using your username and password. An ILLiad account has already been created for you.
- Contact us at 804-828-1115 or email@example.com, if you do not know your username and password and we will share it with you. At that time, we will also ask you to update your password immediately and provide you with instructions on how to do so.
Copies (articles, chapters, excerpts from works)
- Request copies from the VCU Libraries collections. Included are items located in storage, non-circulating collections, microforms, general stacks, and electronic resources.
- Request copies of items not available in the VCU Libraries collections through interlibrary loan services
- Copies are delivered electronically.
For more details on using the ILLiad system go to the following.