Send a Print
- Open your document and select Print in your software program on the computer.
- Select the printer OnePrintPay_Lib_BW (black & white) or OnePrintPay_Lib_Color (color)
- A Print Job Details box will pop up. Follow the prompt to enter your VCU eID (the same username you
use for Canvas/email), then click Print.
- If you purchased a Rambucks card (that does not include your name/picture), enter the 6-digit number on the back of the card and click Print.
Release a Print
Once you've sent a print job:
- Make sure you have funds available in your Rambucks account:
- Visit the Information/Service Desk on the 1st floor to deposit $1 or more with debit/credit card or mobile pay.
- Use the RamBucks stations (Cabell - 1st & 2nd floors; HSL - 1st floor) to deposit cash
- Go to myvcucard.com to deposit $25 or more using a credit/debit card
- Find a printer on any floor
- Tap your VCUCard to the left of the touch screen
- Or, type in your VCU eID and password on the touch screen
- Touch Copy & Print Release
- Select one or more documents from your queue and touch Print. The cost will be deducted from your Rambucks account.