Before you start printing at VCU Libraries, you will need to add RamBucks on your VCUCard to pay for printing. RamBucks can be added at the Cabell Library Information Desk and at RamBucks Stations on the first and second floors of Cabell. The Information Desk accepts cash, credit, debit, and mobile pay.
Did you lose your VCUCard? Our printers allow current students to release print jobs using their eID and password. There's no need to purchase a reloadable RamBucks card if you are a current VCU student! Affiliates without a VCUCard can visit the Information Desk on the first floor to purchase a reloadable RamBucks card for $5.
What are OnePrint machines and where can I find them?
These multifunction printer/scanner/copiers will allow you to print in black & white or color.
At Cabell Library, OnePrint machines are available on every floor. Click here for a map of the library and our printing locations.
At the Health Sciences Library, OnePrint machines are available on the first and second floor.
Printing, Copying, and Scanning Prices
- Printing single-sided black & white - 8 cents/page
- Printing two-sided black & white - 12 cents/page
- Printing single-sided color - 50 cents/page
- Printing two-sided color - 1 dollar/page
- Copying - 10 cents/page
- Scanning - Free
Printing Paper Size
- Printers will only print pages sized 8 1/2 x 11. Make sure your document is set up to select "Letter" sized paper.