Before you start printing at VCU Libraries, you will need to add RamBucks on your VCUCard to pay for printing. RamBucks can be added at the Cabell Library Information Desk and at Rambucks Stations on the first and second floors of Cabell. The Information Desk accepts credit, debit, mobile pay, cash, and coins while the stations only take cash bills.
How Do I Add RamBucks to my VCUCard at a Station?
Note: Did you lose your VCUCard? Reloadable print cards are also available for $5 at the Information Desk on the 1st floor. Each print card includes a chip that can be used to log in to each OnePrint machine in the library, just like your VCUCard.
What are OnePrint Stations and Where Can I Find Them?
These multifunction printer/scanner/copiers will allow you to print in black & white and in color, scan, copy, hole punch, and staple all using the same machine.
Canon OnePrint machines are available on every floor. To view a map of the library with our printing locations. Follow this link: Map of Cabell Library.
Printing, Copying, and Scanning Prices
- Printing single-sided black & white - 0.08 cents/page
- Printing two-sided black & white - 0.12 cents/page
- Printing single-sided color - 0.50 cents/page
- Printing two-sided color - $1.00/page
- Copying - 0.10 cents/page
- Scanning - Free
Printing Paper Size
- Printers will only print pages sized 8 1/2 x 11. Printing 11 x 17 is not supported (unless submitting a poster for large format printing).