Option 1: Send a Print via File Upload
To upload a file directly to the OnePrint device queue:
- Go to https://mobile.oneprint.vcu.edu
- Upload your document(s)
- Select each document and use the settings in the lower right corner of the page to switch from B&W to color, double sided, or print multiple copies
- There is no "save" or "send" button. As soon as your document appears in this queue, you can release it from any printer
Option 2: Send a Print via Email
- Email an attachment from your VCU email account to:
- email@example.com (to print in black & white)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (to print in color)
- Wait for an email that says your print job is ready to be released
- IMPORTANT: The file must be sent as an email attachment. It will not work if you use the "share" button in Google Docs because this only sends a link to the Google Doc.
Release a Print
Once you've sent a print job:
- Make sure you have funds available in your Rambucks account:
- Visit the Information/Service Desk on the 1st floor to deposit $1 or more with debit/credit card or mobile pay.
- Use the RamBucks stations (Cabell - 1st & 2nd floors; TML - 1st floor) to deposit cash
- Go to myvcucard.com to deposit $25 or more using a credit/debit card
- Find a OnePrintAnywhere device on any floor
- Tap your VCUCard to the left of the touch screen
- Or, type in your VCU eID and password on the touch screen
- Touch Copy & Print Release
- Select one or more documents from your queue and touch Print. The cost will be deducted from your Rambucks account.