Option 1: Upload documents to the print queue
You can upload documents to the print queue through your web browser on your own laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Go to https://mobile.oneprint.vcu.edu
- Upload your document(s)
- Select each document and use the settings in the lower right corner of the page to switch from B&W to color, double sided, or print multiple copies
- There is no "save" or "send" button. As soon as your document appears in this queue, you can release it from any printer
Option 2: Download the print drivers to your computer
VCU provides a free software package so that you can print from your laptop (PC or Mac). Download the print software here or visit the VCU IT Support Center for assistance. After installation, the printing process is the same as printing from a library desktop computer.
Release a Print
Once you've sent a print job:
- Make sure you have funds available in your Rambucks account:
- Visit the Information/Service Desk on the 1st floor to deposit $1 or more with debit/credit card or mobile pay.
- Use the RamBucks stations (Cabell - 1st & 2nd floors; HSL - 1st floor) to deposit cash
- Go to myvcucard.com to deposit $25 or more using a credit/debit card
- Find a printer on any floor
- Tap your VCUCard to the left of the touch screen
- Or, type in your VCU eID and password on the touch screen
- Touch Copy & Print Release
- Select one or more documents from your queue and touch Print. The cost will be deducted from your Rambucks account.