There is no charge to VCU employees and students for document delivery and interlibrary loan services.
You are responsible for:
- all materials borrowed on your account
- for returning them by the due date. For interlibrary loan materials, due dates may be found on the wrapper, the ILLiad record and your My Account page. For materials borrowed from the VCU Libraries collection, due dates may be found on your My Account page.
- all fees charged for failure to return materials by the due date (lost and processing).
- returning materials in the same condition in which you received them and fees charged if items are damaged while in your possession.
- using the return label provided if the item was shipped to you via UPS. If the return label is lost, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item.
Contact us if you find discrepancies in your account.